Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wacky Wednesday! Twicrack Edition

from Kiff:

Awesome pics Giggles! I am sorry about your memory card, we will find a way to get them off there... :) I can't wait to go to a concert with you next month.... (Giggles hides from kiff backstage) woo hoo LOL

Thanks to Twicrack for the good laugh today.... I thought getting my Director's Notebook today was going to be the icing on my Twilight cake for today (by the way, love it, it was great... :) ) BUT, alas, I look and see that my story about my mom made Twicrack's blog post... LOL I love the pic of Dr. Cullen Twi! Thanks for always making us laugh as well... I called my mom and she is STILL confused as to how Dr. Cullen is a doctor... Oh man, I just need to get her to read the books... :)

TwiCrack Blog Link

I also ran across a post on a cool BNL message board that the Universal site is available for download... FOR FREE! I was ecstatic and I am burning the show to cds as we speak.... :) I know what I will be listening to for the next few weeks.. lol

Download the Barenaked Ladies Universal Studios Madri Gras Show here

No comments:

Post a Comment