Thursday, March 19, 2009

Never Think Thursday


Well tonight is the big night!! The Eric Church Band debut on network television!!!!!!! Eric and the boys will appear on the Jimmy Fallon Show in a few short hours. I can't believe things have come this far. I am so proud of them! If you get a chance to tune in do so or check out the video later on Jimmy Fallon's page in the next few days. Click on the picture above to learn more about Eric Church and the ECB.


SOOOOOO, Kiff what Twilight party are we headed to tomorrow girl!!!!!! I can't wait to see it again in the comfort of my home and whenever I want!!!! Still can't believe it's still playing in the theaters we so could have gone to see it tonight. Looked at the appearance list and if I was still in Michigan, I sooo would have headed 4 hours to the west to catch one of the cast members in Chi-Town. Too bad they aren't coming closer. Til tomorrow, happy Twilight dreams!!

Giggles:)

No comments:

Post a Comment