Sunday, April 19, 2009

Twilight Cast Fan Encounters- A lot this week! Fans meet Robert Pattinson and crew.. :)

from Kiff:

Well, since I read TwiCrack daily for Twilight news I cannot help but notice that a ton of people in Vancouver met the cast this week... Even Twicrack herself met a lot of the cast at Jacksper's 100 Monkeys show last week... But nonetheless, here is a compliation of a lot of the fan encounters that happened this week:

Vancity Allie

This girl's site is slammed because of all of her awesome pictures that she has up on her site.... Her site may be slow or not working, keep trying... She seems to be a very cool chica... :) Here is a sample pic of what she saw:

Hmmm, I love the Cullen color palette... The black, the greys, the blues... Love it, love it, love it and can't wait to see the movie! :)

MaliciousMandy

This girl met Robert last night at a club in Vancouver and even got to see him that morning at the set location with VancityAllie... She is also a pretty cool chick.... I would probably be like she was when she met Rob... I guess that she told him that he makes her nervous and he was like... "I get nervous too!" lol Yeah, you get nervous Rob because there are like hundreds of hungry ladies all around vying for your attention and you probably feel like an animal at the zoo... We get it, we know, we understand... But, this is your time my dear, and you are rocking a lot of people's worlds right now... lol

Here is Mandy meeting Robert:
TwiCrack Addict

Here is TwiCrack's story of meeting a lot of the Twilight cast last Tuesday at Jacksper's 100 Monkeys show... I think that this picture right here is my favorite from the whole week... It is 100 Monkeys' Banager LOL Too funny... :)


It's fun seeing everyone's pics and stories and hearing how nice the cast is... Everyone so far has said how gracious they all are, but I am especially surprised to hear how Peter Facinelli actually made their driver stop as they were leaving the Cullen house set to tell the girls thanks for being so supportive and he gave them hugs... I also hear that Jackson is exceptionally gracious and sweet and that makes me even love him more... I mean... "Just look at that punim" as Dr. Evil would say....
Well, that is all I have for now... Until next time.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment