Thursday, April 16, 2009

Never Think Thursdays- Funny How to Be Video Clip

from Kiff:

Since it is Never Think Thursday, I tried my hand at trying not to think today and it really didn't work since I had to go back to work... Alas, I was able to come home and unwind and found a new How to Be clip on Robsessed... I have liked what I have seen so far with How to Be, but after this clip I new that I would really love the movie.... It just makes me laugh because of the way that Rob (aka Art) says... "Shut up in your face" to his almost ex-girlfriend in the movie... Oh man, I really lost it and had to laugh because that is the key phrase that is added in almost daily to something said at work... You see last year, "Your Mom is... does... likes..." etc was the key phrase of the year... This year (started by the same person at work, of course) the phrase of choice is "in your face" or something with face as in.....

This was the original started earlier this year...

Meeting Leader: "Hey guys, the faster we get this done, the sooner we get out of here.."
Co-worker: "Yeah, all of you shut your face so we can get this stuff done..." (big smile)

or

Co-worker #1: "Whoa, they just slammed that door."
Co-worker #2: "Yeah, I'll slam that door too.... IN YOUR FACE" (crazy laugh)

Aaaahhhh stress relief can come in many forms.... Here is the character of Art (played by Rob Pattinson) in How to Be's version of "in your face".... lol Enjoy!




If you are interested in the How to Be soundtrack (yes, Rob does sing on it a few songs)... Click here for the link... I ordered two.... One for me and one for giggles... If I win a cd with a Rob Pattinson autograph in it, uhhh we will have to share it giggles... But, what if the autographed copy says... "Dearest Kiff... you must give this to giggles Love, Rob" Hmmmm, I might have to tell him "Shut up in your face" LOL Have a good one... :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kiffs....where would I be without you and your Robert P stories...you get me through each and every day. love you bunches...annnnnd shut up in your face!
    ps. giggles....i miss you!

    ReplyDelete