Monday, April 13, 2009

New Robert Pattinson Pictures Inspires New Graphics

from Kiff:

When I saw this picture today and happened to download a new graphics program a little bit later I was inspired to create this:


And this a few hours later for Jackson:



Awww, look at Jacksper smiling.... He is happy to have his own graphic perhaps? :)

I have created a photobucket album for all of our work and it can be accessed through this link:




I have also included the link to the sidebar on the right -----> and hope to add more pictures and graphics to the album soon! Enjoy!

Yet again, this is what happens when you are off of your regular job for a few days... lol I think it is time to make a home for all of our pictures and graphics, what do you think giggles? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment