Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Twi Tour Atlanta Pics

from Kiff:

Aaaah, I'm back... I had a great time at the Twi Tour in Atlanta... Everyone was so nice (stars and fans alike) and I was so please to meet two awesome new Twilight pals.. Alaina and Franzi, you rock! LOL Some of the funniest highlights of the weekend?

Kellan wrote "I ♥ U!" on my husband's picture and I had to ask him if he really did love my hubby... He looks up, laughs and is like... "Oh yeahhhh, much love man, much love..." lol

I told Catherine, "Thank you so much for creating something that my husband and I enjoyed so much and we had to see it again and again in the theaters." My hubby responded, "Yeah, as soon as we saw it the first time, we ran out and went right to the bookstore to get the book for her." and Catherine said, "Ohhh, I thought you were going to say ran to the bedroom, because it was so sexy right?" LOL Oh my, my, good times, good times.... lol :)

I will write up a complete summary sometime this week, but here are some more pictures of Kellan, Ashley, Kellan and Ashley, and Catherine... Enjoy! :)

Blurry Pic, but I love this one... :)















No comments:

Post a Comment