Friday, July 10, 2009

Billy Burke at Twi Tour Atlanta



Mr. Billy Burke, what can I say? In a word... Hilarious... :) Yes, Billy was on fire today at the Twi Tour convention in Atlanta... He is one cool cat... He answered many questions and had a bunch of really witty responses.... Such as...

Yes, I have tatoos... Here is one with my daughter's name on it... :) awwww

Yeah, I have a favorite movie... The Original Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory


I would have to say my favorite song right now is "Panic Switch" from Silver Sun Pickups... I just like the way it sounds like the guy is singing from the bottom of a lake (twitter peeps would know this one already... :) )



Of course I will do the Halo for you... That was totally improptu, Catherine asked me to do something non-verbal and that was what I came up with... lol :) (I for one, LOVE it... :) )

Much more to come soon! Here are some random pics though for my darling Giggles who could not attend this convention (there is one here in March, start packing? C'mon now... Let's take off more work... LOL woo hoo :) )







No comments:

Post a Comment